Page Buttons

Home About Me Food Sponsor Blog Love

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Nashville Outlines

One of the reasons why I love Nashville so much is that there's always something interesting happening, and more than likely that thing is going to be fun and include music. The lovely people at The Stone Fox hosted the first-ever Nashville Outlines block party last weekend, which featured great bands, food, beer, crafts, and even a petting zoo. While I spent some time shopping, Steve went around and snapped some pictures of the event!
I have to be honest- the craft fair was my favorite part. There were so many cute things! Steve even got me a present- mustache earrings! I also purchased a sweet shirt with a kitty on it from Maryink
 Marbles? MARBLES!
 Griffin sponsored the event, and had some custom iPhone cases and koozies up for grabs. 
The Oasis bike center had a pop-up shop and there was bike parking. Also, this adorable two-person connected bike was pretty sweet!
 The outdoor stage. It rained in the morning, but it cleared up and left us with perfect weather. 
And the post wouldn't be complete without a photo of the cutest pig, Dottie from Fond Object

2 comments:

  1. I was sad I was out of town for this. I love a craft/music/food combo...with pigs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhh! There are always awesome things going on in Nashville that I have no idea about!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips